I had a wonderful Mother's Day even though Chris was actually out of town. Katelyn slept in til 9:40 a.m. on Sunday morning. I seriously can't remember the last time she slept in that late. Katelyn was good all morning, well behaved in Sacrament meeting, and stayed in nursery. We went to have dinner with Chris' family after church and Katelyn was happy and played with her cousin Matthew most of the time we were there. WOW! Thanks Katelyn for being so good on Mother's Day. That was definitely unexpected. I am so grateful to be Katelyn's mother. She brings me so much joy.
Chris was sweet to get me a padded kitchen rug for Mother's Day. I love it! I spend a lot of time in the kitchen and really needed something soft to stand on.
I'm glad you had such a good Mother's Day! Getting to sleep in until after 9 is definitely a luxury that most moms do not get!
ReplyDelete