Chris was offered a job from a company called Tabula, which is located in Santa Clara, Ca. The first offer the company gave us was way too low and we were both disappointed. A few days later they sent us a gift basket and I thought to myself, well I'll eat these chocolate cookies but we are not accepting your offer. Several days later Chris told the company that the offer wouldn't be enough for our family to live in California. The company made us a second offer that was more acceptable. Chris and I put a lot of thought and prayer into making a decision and we decided to accept the offer. We feel good about moving to California. It is kind of ironic that I have never wanted to live in California because it is so expensive and now we are moving there. You can't plan out your life. Life is an adventure! We are excited to start this new chapter of our lives! If you are ever in San Jose, Ca or somewhere near there let us know. We would love to see some familiar faces!
5 months ago
We are excited for you both! We will miss you though!! And yes if we are ever near you we will definitely contact you and when you come back to Utah we would love to see you!
ReplyDelete