Monday, December 19, 2011

Halloween Pictures

Yes I am really behind with my blog posts. The weather here in California feels like October weather and I still have a pumpkin sitting on my front porch! Even though it is late, I still wanted to post some pictures from Halloween.

Ward Halloween Party


Katelyn loved the cake walk at our Ward Halloween Party. When they called her number, I told her she could pick one cupcake and then she grabbed two. She put her hands into the frosting so I just let her take both cupcakes. She loves cake!



Katelyn was Little Red Riding Hood for Halloween and this year was Katelyn's first time to go treat-or-treating. Katelyn enjoyed walking from house to house and then grabbing candy from the bowl and putting it in her bag. She never said trick-or-treat, so I had to say it for her. Everyone thought she looked cute in her costume. Our neighborhood doesn’t get a lot of trick-or-treaters so people seemed excited that we stopped by and it was a good opportunity for me to meet our neighbors!

No comments:

Post a Comment