Our little Daniel has a fair amount of hair and I had thought about cutting it for awhile. Sometimes it looked so cute and curly and other times it looked like a mess. The day before we were going to leave to head to Grandma's house, I finally decided it was time. I took him to the kids salon. It is kind of pricey there but they always do a good job.
Daniel sat in the red car.
Daniel before his haircut.
I couldn't believe how good he was! He sat very still and never cried. I was expecting the worse. Daniel hates it when I wash his hair! He would occasionally look up at the girl cutting his hair. So cute!
Katelyn is also very good when I take her to the salon. The last time I tried to cut Katelyn's hair she was awful and I had to take her to the kids salon the next day to get them to fix it! Maybe she has figured out how to make sure she gets a good haircut. Be awful for mom so she will always take me to a salon! I have a feeling if I tried to cut Daniel's hair it would turn out the same way.
Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of Daniel right after his haircut. As soon as he was done, he was into a huge basket of suckers so I got distracted. I did get a picture of Daniel the next day with Daddy walking though the airport.
Believe me when I say his haircut was CUTE! I loved it and we didn't lose the curls either. His hair is growing back curly!


It's crazy how their first haircut makes them look so much more grown up!
ReplyDelete